Monday, September 28, 2015

Fall Decorating

Today I put up our Halloween Decorations. I have not taken any pictures of it yet but will soon.
I am going to post a pic of our front door decorated with Corn stalks from our garden.
The wind keeps blowing them but I do love having them add a little touch of country. 
We are getting ready to build our 5th bedroom and to build our mudroom/entryway. We will have hooks for shoes and coats but also we will be building 5 "lockers" for the kids to put their school shoes, backpacks, sports items, etc on them. I will try to find the pic of what idea from pinterest we are using. 
*****All photo credit are attributed to the original pines on pinterest *****
Here is the basic plan:
So where the shoes are on the bottom we will be making 2 shelves. One open for shoes and one shelf containing a basket.
On the top of the original picture instead of cupboard doors. I have convinced Huby to put shutters like these instead:
A pretty neat combined idea!! I will be sure to post finished pictures whenever we finish that. Our first priority will be to get the bedroom done.
The boys need me so I will close for this evening.
(My girls still have not laid any eggs yet)



No comments:

Post a Comment