Thursday, January 9, 2014

Enjoying the Morning

I'm typically not a morning person but getting up with the kiddos to get them ready for school I enjoy. The 2 hours from the time the 3 get up until the youngest 2 get on the bus I truly love. Sometimes this will be the time I dig through cookbooks or search through recipes online to find something new to make for supper.
Most mornings the first hour I watch our local news and read all of the new blog entries on my reading list. I love reading about your days even though I may not know each of you in person!
Today I need to plan a grocery list so I can go shopping tomorrow morning. I need to search through some recipes as I try to do a new recipe once a week for our family. Plus I've ran out of coffee and i LOVE having coffee every morning.
Before I head to work today I need to run and buy some milk. I've been promising the kiddos homemade cinnamon buns and just have not made them.
Time for me to finish up the housework and get things accomplished before heading to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment