Sunday, December 6, 2015

Newest Project

All of you know how much I love pinterest. Here is hubby's newest project.....pinterest inspired. Master Bedroom




U see in these pics the faux barn board walls and faux hardwood flooring. We bough several sheets of plywood from Lowe's and had them cut them to the sizes that we need. I wanted the boards to be gray like the lockers hubby made but the stain we used do not come in a Gallon bucket. I ended up choosing another gray shade with hints of blue.  The floors we are staining Antique Maple.
We will be taking the old farm doors below cutting them to turn them into barn door closet doors. The glass door if it can't fit where my pantry is will be hung sideways on our wall above the bed with a quote hand written on the glass.

I'm going to keep the doorknobs on them.
Here is our new to us entryway light fixture we got at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
I will post more pics as hubby makes more progress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment