Saturday, April 2, 2016

Homestead Update

Been since St. Patrick's Day  that I have updated. We have been busy with just everyday life.
The chics and ducks are growing so quickly.  The ducks reputation for being very messy is completely true and they can shoot poop almost across the room if they are back to the cage. We are constantly rinsing their water container as it almost looks muddy. Today we went and got a 50 lb. Bag of food for them as they were going through a small bag in less than a week!!
My 2 bleeding heart plants came in the mail today and I planted those. I also got 3 bulbs from Holland that have to be soaked in water for 2-4 hours to promote growth then I will plant those.  If the snow ever stops being forecast we will plant our trees.







Here are my beautiful crocus

No comments:

Post a Comment