Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Evening Ramblings Nor' Easter approaching

Come February I develop some cabin fever. I know we usually are bombarded with snow.  I have been rather lazy and after housework is done i have been watching black and white Andy Griffeth and westerns as well as Green Acres. I really enjoy old shows.
I have been pinning bread recipes in Pi Pinterest I want to try. Depending if tomorrow is a snow day or not I want to make some homemade English Muffins.
I want to plan a trip next year to see all the Places Laura Ingalls Wilder lived. One trip plan I noticed it takes a week.  I had many years ago planned on taking this trip when I turned 40 but it just will not be happening this year.
I have been watching some Vlogs as well. My favorites are my cousin Dani's, Esther Emery, coffee break with Dani(makeup one).
I'm thinking we will Vlog some of our Ladies Homestead Gatherings. That way we will be accessible on Social Media as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment