Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Feliz Navidad

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
I hopr everyone has had a great day today. This year for Christmas I received crafting items from mom and dad.



I am looking forward to improving my wuilting skills this next year and learning how to crochet and knit.
I need to get my cradt room organized better and invest in an inexpensive laptop to you for my cricut. I have the app on my phone but I think a laptop will be easier.

I received my first seed catalog in the mail this past weekend. I am so excited to start planning a garden.  I missed gardening last year and cant wait to do it this year.

For those wanting just a pic version of my homestead follow me on Instagram @crzyrdhd9. There are also a lot of other great homesteads to follow as well.

Enjoy your families the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment