Wednesday, May 13, 2020

More Chickens

Today I was a sucker at Tractor Supply and bought 4 bantam chickens. They are so tiny!! The bantams will only grow to we 1-2.5 lbs and approx 9 inches tall.
I'm hoping the weather starts warming up soon so we can finish planting the garden. I have one gladiola that has peeked up. 

The turkeys and meat chickens are doing well.  Once the meat chickens finish feathering out we will be putting them outside beside the turkeys.  When the turkeys that are inside grow more they will be bunking with the other turkeys.

I LOVE having my chickens and ducks again. We bought some diatomaceous earth to rub  on Oreo for his bald spot on his back. We still aren't fully sure what is causing it.
We found a sink listed for free with my favorite type of faucets listed on facebook Marketplace. It looks really nice put in! I love it even has a soap dispenser which I put dish soap in.
It also came with a free utility sink which eventually may go in the laundry room.
Tomorrow I will send u pic of the plants that are growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment