Saturday, November 21, 2020

Nice day for a ride

Today we took the back way to Presque Isle to pick my son up from college for winter break.
I decided to go a little bit of  different way home. We were able to see quite a few young amish folk and buggies with their lights on.
I love driving through the county and seeing all the farms and farmhouses.  It is so incredibly peaceful. 
We tried taking a photo of the sunsetting over Mt. Katahdin but it wasn't very successful. 








We even saw a few houses decorated for Christmas.

I am slowly trying to get Christmas gifts done.  I'm also making decorations for my oldest son and his fiancée. 
We had planned to go to their house for Thanksgiving but there is a stay at home order.








We have the entryway partially finished. Dylans bedroom is done and we have a new bathroom door thats not broken.



We need to put the paneling above the doors then put up new ceiling in the entryway. The farmhouse style is coming along.


No comments:

Post a Comment