Friday, March 12, 2021

Tempted but behaved

We had to go to Tractor Supply to pick up my order for Husqvarna Chaps for Dom and Goat hoof clippers.  The Chicks and Ducks are in!!!!!! I was tempted to buy some ducklings but resisted. :)

I peeked at our seeds today and some of the echinacea and rosemary are beginning to grow!!! I am so excited for those!



It was so warm out today I had the kitchen window open. More snow has melted!!
We need to get the top portion of our driveway fixed this spring as the mud is so deep I don't dare to park my car in my parking spot it's so muddy. I am so thankful for the mud because it means the snow is melting. :)
We ordered some supplies for the barn down back from the Mennonite today. We ordered all the poles for the fencing. I cant WAIT to start working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment