Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Mother's Day

Today we have been planting flowers that were given to me by my husbands aunt and also elderberry  bushes I picked up from Knock Knock Farm here in Maine. (Was my mother's day gift from the boys.)









Our garden will be tilled again this week and I need to put plastic over the metal frame. 
I saw on Craigslist a free shelterlogic shed. It was missing one leg and that's it. I'm not saving the top part as it is ripped and wouldn't make a good greenhouse. (Warmth wise it would just no sunlight)
I forgot to snap a photo of our window boxes filled with flowers.
We are heading out to the other house in Orono to finish fixing the windows. Then I'm not sure what else we will be doing. 
I made sure to text and call my mom to wish her a Happy Mother's Day.
My oldest son called me this morning which was nice.
I also need to wish my future daughter In law a Happy 23rd birthday today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment