Friday, February 13, 2015

Influenza A Attack

2 weeks ago I was very sick with what I thought was Influenza .....a week later oldest ds was in the hospital from Wednesday through the weekend.....it is now a week later and Tuesday I felt horrible all over again. wednesday I could not stand it any longer and had hubby drive me to the Dr's. So I has a different virus 2 weeks ago and this time I have Influenza A. Severe headaches, body aches, high fevers, chills, joint pain and awful cough with congestion. It hits suddenly and wipes you out. My oldest ds had it while he was in the hospital. My 13 year old has it we found out Monday. Right now hubby is coming down with it. Needless to say, my whole entire family is on Tami Flu and it works wonders!!
I'm feeling better and will be happy once this cough is totally gone. Out of work for the 3rd weekend in a row but i'd rather noone else go through this sickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment