Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Exciting News!!!

2 exciting things in my life right now. Tomorrow at 9 am our adoption will finalized. Pics will finally be posted tomorrow of all 7 kiddos.
I made jam and canned it for the first time!!
This is our Strawberry Rhubarb Jam being processed:








As you can see from the top we, one of my son's and I, were able to pick 15 qts of strawberries. We ended up going near where my family lives as it was $1 - $2 more a quart near us!!
I know I really enjoy canning and can't wait to can some freshly made Strawberry Jelly today!
Here is what we had for supper last night. We used the last of the lettuce we had cut and our radishes. Also here is a pic of the completely homemade Strawberry Pie.


Lastly here are some updated pics of our garden!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment