Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sometimes it's the Little things in Life

 Yesterday I was reminded to take time and enjoy the small things. 2 dishes I cooked with pasta yesterday I ended up over cooking the pasta so it was mushy. My cooking game was WAYYYY off.  But I went to pull out a mixing bowl and found this:
My grandmother's name she had taped to her mixing bowl.
My daughter found a few Raspberry bushes behind out house so we went for a walk together so she could show me them. 1 on 1 time is so precious in our home. We walked lazily and enjoyed the scenery on the trail.


The red berries we are researching to see if we can make jam out of these or if these are the poisionous ones??
Most of the animals are relaxing on this rainy day.

Almost time to take supper out of the oven. Have a good night ya'll!!


No comments:

Post a Comment