Thursday, February 25, 2016

Package in mail

I received my herb seeds in the mail today. :) I will be busy starting plants this weekend. I am so excited to garden this year. Reny's has quite a bit of garden tools that are rather inexpensive I plan on stocking up on in a couple of weeks.

I visited with my grandparents wednesday evening and I brought my onion seeds to her house as we will be planting some seeds together this year. She is a Master Gardener so I plan on absorbing as much information from her as I can. My mom and uncle are also master gardeners. I'm very blessed to have family that garden and preserve their harvest. I will have plenty of instructors.
This evening I am making Corn chowder. I have not made any chowder In years. For dessert I plan on making the kids some dirt. I made it last night for company and will make it again tonight.
Today I picked up a few more cookbooks to add to my collection.  77 to be exact and also a recipe box exactly like my mom has.
Back to finishing up supper. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment