Thursday, February 11, 2016

Seed order placed

I am so excited to say, my seed order is placed for my garden this year.  Herb seeds have been ordered. I have been searching herb garden designs on pinterest. The herb set ordered comes with 18 different herbs.
Besides veggies and herbs we have ordered a blueberry bush, raspberry bush and blackberry bush. We ordered a 5 in 1 dwarf apple tree, 5 in 1 dwarf pear tree and a dwarf fruit coctail tree.
For perennials we have coming a red bleeding heart plant and a white one, violas (Johnny jump ups), 2 Pink Pussy willows, red and pink azaleas, a Rose of Sharon, 2 forsythia, 2 hydrangea trees and 2 blue hydrangea. My memory garden will be comoleted. I can not wait to be able to post pictures of it.  We also get a red maple tree free as I placed some of my order with Arbor Day Foundation. The other places I ordered from were Burpee, Farmer Seed and Nursery and Burgess.  I'm hoping our garden will be big enough to be able to can!!
We went to Tractor Supply to buy a cute Shepherds hook to hang my grandmother's bird feeder on and we also bought a cute red barn feeder.
They have a great selection of feeders!

No comments:

Post a Comment