Thursday, October 13, 2016

Cool Maine Temps

It's getting a little cooler here in the northeast. I made Chili in the crockpot for supper and will be making homemade biscuits to go with it.
We have to keep chasing the chickens around because they love to go to the neighbors and eat sunflower seeds.
Our dog is not impressed with his muzzle he has to keep on his face but hopefully soon he will learn to leave it alone.
I pulled the rest of the plants up out of the garden today and set the corn stalks off to the side so they will dry out.
I'm finally getting myself onto a cleaning routine which seems to be working out great. Everything except laundry is usually done by 8:30 am. That's quite an accomplishment for me.
Here are some fall pics, a few pis of our animals and what we have done on our chicken coop this far.









No comments:

Post a Comment