Saturday, March 4, 2017

Dog Photos, Sign and Broken Window

Today has been a productive day and a crazy day wrapped into one.
I was able to spend some quality time with my 2 high school aged sons.
On my way back home tonight I got a call our living room storm window cracked. It had a BB Hole in it from a person that lived here before. I think the combination of wind and very cold weather it just cracked.
Here are some cute pics of our dogs all cuddled in bed. Copper usually does not like Minnie near him, but tonight he didn't mind.



We added a chicken sign to the house that is advertised in Country Sampler magazine. I just need to have my husband drill it in better as I'm not good at drilling.
They also make pieces for all of the holidays.
I'm finally ordering my seeds this week. I can NOT wait to start gardening. My son's girlfriend's mom has already started her seeds. She puts hers in a big bow window.

21 more days until our first Ladies home Gathering Meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment