Thursday, March 16, 2017

Farm photos

Tonight my son helped me put fresh shavings in the barn. Our goats have grown so much and I love Oreo's goatee.  They are so cute!! Both of them were very interested in my phone. They like to give you some lovin when you go to feed them.



Here are my ducks and chickens at feeding time. They all have survived the winter weather. I'm so happy I did not lose more than 1 this year!!

Last but not least here are our inside fur babies.

I can't wait for the weather to finish warming up so we can fix some fencing for the goats and the chickens. 
I'm also getting excited for our first Ladies Homestead Gathering on the 25th!
This weekend I need to get caught up on my Homestead Skills of the Month Club assignments.  I have not had a lot of time in the last month to myself but hopefully this weekend I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment