Saturday, October 14, 2017

October Musings

So, I have to say I'm rather bummed I am not in VA at the Homesteaders of America conference today. It's just one more trip I will add to my travel bucket list and hope they have another.
Today we made candy apples and caramel apples. 

My oldest son and his girlfriend have been visiting for the week. Yesterday we went to a local farm in Levant called Treworgy's and went through the corn maze. This year it was Paul Bunyan.

My friend Rose from church was giving hay rides but we didnt go on one because we didnt see her.  Also at the farm you get to see goats and horses, fresh flower bouquets, pick pumpkins, pick apples and they even make homemade donuts and sell ice cream. For more information check them out at www.treworgyorchards.com
Here are some pics around the farm and of some recently baked goods.








No comments:

Post a Comment