Tuesday, October 17, 2017

How Long Before the Heat Goes on?

A few friends and I all see how long we go in the fall before we turn our heat on. We still have not, even though it was 30 when we got up this morning.

This afternoon I have been watching videos of Homesteaders of America conference. It was this last weekend in Warrenton, VA. I bought a T-shirt hoping to attens but it didn't work out so I'm planning on going next year.  In a couple of weeks we will start receiving news about it. Its nice seeing everyone together!

I've noticed my goats fur is getting thicker, ready for colder weather. I love how Oreo's "mowhawk" is getting longer.

It's been pretty windy the last couple days so our trees are really baring up. I need to pull up the dead flowers in the flower beds this week.

Our meat birds go Thursday to be processed
 Tomorrow they wont be able to have any food. The 3 of them have enjoyed going into the woods and hanging out near the apple trees.

I need to finish putting supper together and finish my Caramel Apple Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment