Thursday, May 10, 2018

Mother's Day Project

A couple of weeks ago we saw an ad on Facebook for a free deck. A friend of ours dismantled it and dropped it off to us.
Today, we were able to make 5 raised beds out of it and put a small deck on the front of the house. We used the deck boards over our pallet one we had temporarily put up. I forgot to take a pic of the deck in progress but will add one later on.


The last one shows the raised beds by my garden area. We started to till the garden but our new tiller sounds like it has carborator issues.
One great surprise were the chives growing in my garden!!

I was able to find the last flowers for my memory garden!
I planted these for my Great-Grammie Lyons as her name was Viola.
Also as my Mother's Day gift is a blueberry bush and some strawberry plants which we will be planting in the small raised bed.
Dom's girlfriend Sarina brought over a Mother's Day gift for me. It is the sweetest cookie jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment