Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Apple Picking

The boys and I drove to our favorite apple orchard today in the crazy wind storm and picked apples. I think the woman at the orchard thought the same thing.








I also my homemade pumpkin puree for the first time from our pumpkins. It was easier than I thought it was going to be to make. I was able to use my blender to make it.




I made a small batch of applesauce in the crockpot to see if the guys will like it.
Tomorrow I will make an apple pie and then I want to can apple pie filling and make some apple butter.

Pretty soon we will be getting our whether sheep. I'm just waiting for another addition to be built onto the barn.
Tomorrow I begin weening the cows off their milk and start them on calf starter grain. They both eat hay already.

I started making decorations for Halloween. I finished half of a wreath last night while the debate was on. Later this week I will finish it.





Today when I was at tractor supply getting animal food I got a cute journal that was on clearance.

Isn't it so cute??

Have a good night everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment