Saturday, September 5, 2020

Checking in

Things have been going pretty well here. 
Today I had groceries delivered as my car is having a brake issue. I dont think I'd do it often but I am enjoying ordering ahead of time as I do not impulse buy.
While I was out today someone decided to open the 3 of our 4 barn doors. Only 1 goat ended up staying out but all of my turkeys and bantam chickens were running wild. I dont know if my grocery delivery guy interrupted someone opening the 4th door or what. Guess we need to invest in some cameras🙄
I started decorating for fall today. I put all my fall scents in my scentsy warmers and apple cinnamon in the glade plug in.
I absolutely love the rustic truck decor and am happy it is not just a Christmas thing. I put a couple wooden truck cutouts on the wall in the living room. Also put out some of my fall floral arrangements that my grandmother made. I did add some cute glittery pumpkins from dollar tree in them.






The cows are getting so big!! They moo now whenever you get ready to go feed them or they see you go out the back door 







We have been getting 1 leghorn egg every once in awhile and 3-4 duck eggs a day. I love baking with duck eggs. I will end up selling some as well where I have SO many!

No comments:

Post a Comment