Monday, October 26, 2020

This week

This week I need to plant my garlic. It is actually supposed to be colder here and predicted to be in the 20's next week.

All of my animals are doing really well.  I'm hoping in the spring Cecilia will have a kid.  Oreo certainly is doing his part.

I also plan on making more pumpkin puree this week. I have 3 pumpkins inside I need use. The boys want roasted pumpkin seeds. Plus they are a natural dewormer for the goats.

I was able to visit with my Gramnie yesterday. We went to my cousin's father in laws funeral. It was a nice service.  My heart ached for all of them.  I was also able to see my aunt, uncle and cousins. They had super cute Halloween masks on she purchased from Amazon.

I need to get a few more flower bulbs to plant for spring as well. Not all of my tulips came up this year like last year.

I need to organize what I have to finish sewing for Christmas. I need to schedule and list priorities.  I love homemade gifts!!!

To all those new to my blog welcome. I'm not the most eloquent write but I do love homesteading.

No comments:

Post a Comment