Wednesday, December 30, 2020

A walk through the homestead

Dom and I walked through the homestead today. I discovered we have a small pond by the boys cabin. Of course I didnt think to snap a pic! We also walked down to the stream that is at the bottom of our property.




I also took a few pics of the downed trees.



Dom took a pic of the ice on the trail and another pic we have called the "Woods Monster".



This is a beautiful pic I took of the full moon last night. 





The animals decided to help me cook supper tonight. Sylvester is slowly making his way onto the main floor instead of staying upstairs all the time. He has been slowly adjusting to his new place. 
Today I started planning my garden. I am looking forward to it. I'm hoping to grow enough to can this year and spend a little more time with growing more herbs.
Tomorrow we are not doing much but to ring in the new year. I will make a few finger foods and we will have some sparkling cider to toast at midnight.
2020 is thankfully coming to a close!
Have a great New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment