Sunday, January 2, 2022

Happy New Year





We spent New Year's Eve and New Year's Day in Vermont with my oldest son and daughter in law. We also had our Christmas with them.


I received this cute baking set. It is my first Rae Dunn item.




For New Year's day we ate at Applebee's in Littleton, NH.


Today I placed my seed order through


I forgot to order Rosemary and I will purchase seed potatoes from our local feed store.  I purchased herbs for a tea garden as well as culinary herbs. Flower seeds I will just purchase locally. I need to continue making my memory flower garden this year as well.  I plan on planting sunflowers near the rocks towards the road this year instead of in my garden.

My YouTube channel is coming along nicely. I'm still a little nervous filming but feel a little more comfortable editing using the Inshot app.

I highly suggest if you plan on gardening with the food shortages and rising cost of food you order your seeds this month!!! Last year the later you ordered the companies were already out of stock.






No comments:

Post a Comment