Thursday, October 2, 2014

It's official!!!!!!

We officially own a house!!!! I'm so giddy! After Many years of dreaming of a country little homestead we will be creating our little tiny farm over time.
Hubby and I were very blessed today with this house. It is a fixer upper and I can't wait to dig in!!! We will be giving our 30 day notice next week for where we are currently living but that gives us some time to move our stuff! (man are we blessed with STUFF)
I plan on going down to the new house tomorrow to take pics of it after my 2 ds leave for their home school co-op. I will be posting pics this weekend!!
They are prepping the road it is on as they are widening it so it will be very interesting to try and move while paving is going on.
I absolutely can NOT wait for hubby to clear the land out back and to plant flowers. Also I'm very excited for him to till a garden spot for us!!!
Please pray for our new home to pass licensing as we need to get our new home licensed until the adoption of our 4 children goes through. (Lord Willing December).
We are so blessed and keep checking back to see the Wyld Dream Farm in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment