Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Moving Blah, Some Ponderings

I'm feeling overwhelmed with moving but we are slowly making progress. My husband and I are quite a team though. :)
 We both are exhausted but in 2 weeks the madness of moving will be coming to an end and we can get our new house all set up!!!
I can not wait to finish the boys bedroom and have that ready within the 2 weeks (Lord Willing)!!!
The backyard is looking amazing and this weekend we are going to figure out where I can have my garden next year.
I put away some of my kitchen items last night. I'm not sure if where I put things that it is where they will stay. I still have the rest of my kitchen to move. Which I won't move until we are just about ready to stay in the house.
 You know something, we're VERY blessed to have a place of our own. Oh the memories our children will have fixing it up ourselves!!!
Tonight we are supposed to start signing the first paperwork for adopting our 4 kiddos. I'll keep you posted!
Till next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment