Monday, October 6, 2014

Treaaures Found

Hubby and I felt like American Pickers yesterday. I'm looking for an Old Cast Iron kitchen sink with drain board. I was told about a cast iron stove for sale for $5 while visiting  in-laws.
It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but we found other fabulous treasures. We bought an old fashioned rake which is sitting in front of our new living room window where our flower bed will be built. We also bought 2 old irons that are very rusty but will be in my laundry room as decor. Also 2 decorative little milk cans I put on the shelves in my new kitchen as well as an old cast iron pot made to hang in fire place. It has a crack in it but I can't wait to hang it up in my kitchen. Last but not least hubby found a red wicker shelf that matches the white one pictured below with my spices. I finally have something to out the rest of my loose spices on when we move!!

No comments:

Post a Comment