Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Master bath Flooring

Hubby began to install the flooring in the master bathroom tonight. He's hoping to finish it tomorrow and then put the new flooring in the kids bathroom. It's so exciting fixing up our own home!!! It's a little bit at a time but I do love it!
Close up of old and new bathroom flooring pic 1. Pic 2 whole view this far.


Love that this flooring actually makes our rockin' 60's peach toilet and sink look like they belong. 

Also today we had 5 windows that needed blinds out in them. So while hubby was at an appointment I decided I would out the mini blinds up. 3 out of the 5 blinds are up. I have learned that running a drill is NOT my forte'. A preschooler could do it better than me but I did it!! Tomorrow morning I will out the other blinds up. (if you hear loud voices it's ok it's 
just me freaking out at the drill lol) It makes me appreciate my Mr. Fix-it hubby even more. 

We bought our faucet for our "new" (antiqur) farm sink. Hubby is waiting for his sister to clear out a spot in her barn so we can go pick it up. 

I really love my "faux farmhouse " ranch:)

No comments:

Post a Comment