Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Year 2015

Hello friends and family. We had snow today after our very green Christmas here in Maine.
Here are my youngest 2 boys playing outside today.
I signed up for backyard chickens as I am doing some research now on a coop and what types of chickens to get. Due to our town ordinance we are only allowed 6 hens and they have to be in an enclosed coop. Which after seeing pics that is what I wanted to have anyway.  
I need to call and find out what I can have for barnyard "pets" as they are deemed here. I know with my zone we are in some of the restrictions do not apply but better safe than sorry!!
Hubby and I put up some old window picture frames yesterday. I will post pics soon of them!! Our home is getting cozier!
Our next project will be putting in our sink and faucet in the kitchen. Not sure when we are doing that but it should be in the next couple of months.
Thoughts of our garden are in the plans too!!
New Year, new hobbies, dreams slow becoming a reality!!

No comments:

Post a Comment