Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Ramblings

Today has been the most relaxing day I have had in awhile. A friend came over with her husband and 5 year old son.  She helped my oldest son with homework then we all rode to bring him to his gf's house. Hubby refereed most of the day.
My brother popped in for a quick visit. He looked the happiest he has looked in awhile.
Right now the hubby is watching Animal Planet and i'm curled up reading a book on my Kindle app.
I'm reading "Diary of a Disappointed Wife". I'm about 3/4 of the way through it. There are a couple of funny parts of it that remind me of hubby and I. I love to read. It's my favorite past time. I need to find some good mini farming books to read. I want to read what makes to most sense to do on our 1.8 acres.
What books are you reading right now and what farming /homesteading books do you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment