Friday, May 15, 2015

Ahhh Spring

SlOWLY but surely signs of spring are happening here. Our grass is beginning to fill in nicely out back. Our girls are loving their new coop although someone or something ripped the top of it so I screwed it shut!!
Today we are adding a bunny to our little hobby farm. I'm thankful we have bunny supplies already from having our chicks in a rabbit cage to start off with!!
I really need to go to Tractor supply today and get some stuff to get rid of the ticks. They are horrible this year!! 
I'm also hoping this weekend hubby is able to till a garden spot for us!! I'm so excited to be able to grow our own veggies thIs year. I'm hoping to grow enough to can some this fall!
I will post pics of how big our hens are( we are down to 5 as our cat killed one) and will post a pic of our bunny. 
Next year in an hopinG to get a pair of dwarf goats and to raise a pig for meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment