Saturday, May 23, 2015

Weekend Plans

I had hoped to get our garden planted today but it was too cold and windy.
Northern Maine had snow this morning. I'm glad we didn't get any snow here!
Tomorrow it's supposed to hit the 70's so we plan on tilling the garden a couple more times and I will plant my veggies.
My chickens started their grower/finisher feed today. The girls are getting big and are so joyful.  We have named 2 of the chickens. One is MS. Houdini and the other is MS. Ninja. MS. Houdini has figured out how to squeeze herself out of the coop with the tiniest space left with one side of the door not latched.  The other likes to fly up and kick the boys when they go near the girls.
I will try to remember to take pics of the glass lanterns I have hanging from the apple tree and post them this coming week.
Monday we plan on going to the beach and going for a hike. We will also cheer on the Veteran's at the parade!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment