Sunday, May 31, 2015

Quiet Sunday

Today 2 of my boys had a double header baseball game even though it's gloomy and rainy. The weather is more like football weather than baseball but it is what it is.
3 of the other boys and I left the games early as it's hard for me to sit on bleachers for more than an hour at a time. I made the 3 boys supper and have supper waiting for whenever the others arrive.
Laundry is all caught up and taken care of thanks to 3 of the boys. Conquering Mt. Washmore is an accomplishment all in its own with a large family.
Not much else is new around the homestead. Hoping to start working on a menu planner with accompanying grocery list this evening for next week's meals. I get tired of fixing the same things day in and day out so maybe if I plan ahead, we will not have boring meals!:)
Hope you are having a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment