Friday, June 5, 2015

Gardening

So I'm very excited to share with you that our garden is growing nicely!!! The only things not up are our chives, green onions and strawberries. I'm very happy everything else has poked through. :) I think our bean plants have grown the tallest in a couple of days. I have thinned out everything but the radishes which I'm hoping to do later this afternoon.
The flower gardens we planted are not doing the best. I have one that is finally sprouting green hut the other one seems to be growing more weeds than anything. I'm thinking of making the one that is not doing so well into an herb garden next year.
It has been a rather rainy week here in Maine but i'm thankful for it as I have not had to water our garden.
I put up a hummingbird feeder today. I've never had one before but hope we can watch some very soon!!

My boys made me bird feeders a few years ago an we will be putting those up as soon as hubby gets home from work tonight. I really enjoy watching all the birds. Our neighbor has quite a few blue jays that come to their feeder. I will post pics as soon as we get those up.
Enjoy your day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment