Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Patience Lesson

I was REALLY looking forward to seeing the chics and ducks at our local Tractor Supply Company today. We got to see what was left for chics but to my disappointment there were no ducklings.  So now I need to be patient longer.... (not my strongest suit).
Here is a pic of the chics they do have.
On a good note today is the first day we have had 2 eggs from our girls. One was laid this am the other was this afternoon. (I know I can be patient 11 months for my girls to have eggs but impatient on ducklings to arrive)
I am looking forward to visiting my grandparents this weekend. My grandmother and I are going to start our vegetable seeds this weekend and she is going to give me some tips on how to plan my vegetable garden. I am definitely ready for spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment