Thursday, March 17, 2016

This week in Pictures

We will end up having a dozen eggs this week. Both girls have started laying 2 eggs a day.
My herbs are doing pretty well. I am so happy seeing them grow.



Our babies are growing so fast. I can't believe how big the ducks bills and feet are getting. They are so cute!! I have 2 ducklings that run over as soon as they hear my voice and some of the chics come.

Tomorrow we may be getting a guinea pig. Her name is Pandora. One of my cousin's is giving her to us.
We still haven't planted the trees yet but hopefully this weekend we will. Although the weather is forecasting significant snow this weekend. 😢😢😢
We have been battling the intestinal bug here. 4 kids have had it 2 more to go. I'm praying it skips over me.
Have a good evening everyone ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment