Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A few more photos

Here are the other raised beds I couldn't seem to have the other post load:


Here are a few pics of our barn makeover.
This is before.



These are after. We just need to add a few pieces of strapping to it now.

I found this rock in the garden yesterday while I was looking to see if any rhubarb came back. (Possibly 1 plant)

My seedlings are doing pretty good so far. None of my other seeds did sprout so I will end up buying plants the closer it gets to planting.


The round pot has lavender sprouting. I'm going to plant those in containers and bring them inside in the winter. Dollar tree has some nice sized pots these will end up being transplanted to.

I have strawberries growing in one of my herb beds. Have no idea how it got there but am glad to have a few more plants. I plan on getting more plants for the strawberry raised bed as at least half didnt come back this year.

Today we will finish trimming the apple tree that's in our yard so it comes back and then we have a few more in the woods line that we plan on reviving as well. It will be nice to have our own apples to pick and make pies and applesauce from.

Have a good day everyone and I will be sure to take more pics of what is happening here at the homestead.

No comments:

Post a Comment