Thursday, April 16, 2020

Organization and Rough Day

Today just sucked. Our goat Oreo somehow managed to break part of his Scur off and was bleeding. So I called the vet in Exeter and called got some stop bleed powder from Blue Seal. It took 3 of us to wrangle Oreo in order to put the powder on him. I will check on him in the morning. The vet ended up calling me back and letting me know I did the right thing.  He also will take off Oreos other scur for a decent price once this Virus is done doing its thing. Once he takes on new home patients I will be able to have him come to the house.  I'm thankful for Dr. Alexander as this is the 2nd time he's advised me over the phone for my goats.

Yesterday we cleaned out the attic. We donated a lot of clothes to a couple in Bangor who have a ministry helping the homeless.  We donated a few blankets as well as a ton of clothes and shoes . We also gave my cousin some clothes for her boys.

My seeds are doing so so. I'm a little disappointed how many seeds aren't coming up. I have no clue what I'm doing wrong. Maybe some of the seeds were too old where I didn't garden last year.   I do have the following coming up: cilantro, thyme, sage tomatoes,  marigolds, onions, broccoli and African daisies. I have a lot of herbs that still haven't popped up. None of my cauliflower has shown yet.  I only have a few tomatoes coming up. Maybe 6 out of 30.
(These are some marigolds)

Hope everyone is healthy right now❤

No comments:

Post a Comment