Saturday, July 25, 2020

Around the Homestead

I'm slowly adjusting to getting up every morning to feed Clarabelle and Babe. I can tell you I am completwly ready for bed at night!! I am sleeping pretty good through the night.

I will upload videos of the animals as soon as I figure out how.

Here are some photos instead!















We expanded the fencing for the cows and goats.  We will be getting another 100.ft of fencing in the next couple of weeks as we are going to be getting 2 whether sheep. They are dairy cow colored.



Arent they adorable?? They are Jacob Sheep and will not weigh more than 100 lbs. The top ones name is Pontiac. Not sure if I will change it yet or not. Im looking forward to getting their fleece and spinning it or needle felting.

I need to go wash the calf bottles and finish the laundry. 

💜Have a great day💜

No comments:

Post a Comment