Monday, July 13, 2020

Blue Swedish Ducks

Tonight we added 2 more ducks to our homestead. Someone was giving away their 2 Blue swedish ducks here in town and I couldnt resist. Mainly because I love animals and 2 because my son has wanted them for awhile. 
They seem to be adjusting ok so far and wont let the other animals get too close to them. I will lost more photos when they have adjusted more.
Here is Penny and Bolt. (Thats the names they came with and Im not changing them)

 I have been making corn hole bags to order and finished these 2 sets recently. I also figured out today a pricing guide to make them.

I've also been visiting beaches I have never visited before. I went to 3 in Belfast, 2 in Camden and Lincolnville Beach. I've been collecting Sea Glass and plan on making necklaces and earrings from some.

We've harvested some radishes from the garden and peas are almost ready to harvest as well. I need to cut some Kale tomorrow and freeze it for soup. I also need to check on my potatoes.

My friends and I went to a strawberry farm and last week we went to a Lavender farm.  The lavender is upside down drying. I'm oping to make some soaps and candles from the lavender. I always enjoy visiting other's farms.

This week I plan on making masks for my family. It is getting closer to the time of my boys leaving for college so I want to get them done soon.

It was nice to catch up with you!! Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment