Saturday, January 16, 2021

Frigid Beach Day

My husband had to referee in Northport today so I went with him and went to the Lincolnville Beach and Marshall Wharf in Belfast. It was really windy and cold.














I didn't even wear my flip flops today which will be shocking to those who know me in person as I am a die hard flip flop gal. I behaved today and wore my uggs. 
I even wore a winter hat because it was so cold and the wind was whipping so much.

My favorite color is purple and I found a piece of lavender sea glass.

I made out really good finding sea glass. Found my 1st marble as well today.

I got home to find out the chickens were amazing today and laid 6 eggs.

I'd say the girls like their surroundings a lot better than before as I've never had chickens lay through the winter like these girls are.
I meant to take a pic of Cecilia and her pregnant belly but forgot to. Hopefully tomorrow I won't forget. :) I managed to finish a book today and am almost done another book.
Tomorrow I need to finish organizing the craft room. I have my cricut on the dining room table set up right now and it is in the way. 
My boys want water bottles with the farm logo on them. I decorated my kindle case with the logo.

Next will be coffee mugs, glasses and hoodies. I'm also making a big sign for the barn.  I looked today and I started this blog December 2013. Hard to believe it has been 7 years and truly it started with gardening.  I have this year's herb and veggie gardens all planned. I will have raised beds for herbs, strawberries, pumpkins and rhubarb.  I will plant my veggie garden in regular rows. I also plan on planting raspberries, blackberries and blueberries as a border between us and our closest neighbor. Im hoping to plant some fruit trees along the other border but we will see if we can accomplish that this year. I received my first seed catalog in the mail yesterday.
I have started putting window boxes on the deck. We need to put 4 more up.
I also need to figure out where I'm going to plant flowers. I need to start over planting a memory garden but I also need to figure out what to plant so it continuously blooms from spring to fall. I am open to any ideas!!
Time to clean up from supper. Have a great evening!!


No comments:

Post a Comment