Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Seed Catalogs

I finally started receiving quite a few seed catalogs in the mail. I haven't looked through all of them but do enjoy planning. 
One of our local landscape companies is getting new seeds in to try in the greenhouse. They will be trying to grow black bleeding heart plants and blue bleeding hearts. If they do well I want to order one of each.
Tomorrow we are supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow. Most of the snow in Bangor and on the coast has melted so you are able to see lawns again. We still have quite a bit of snow here.
We had our home phone and internet hooked up Friday. It works a lot better than what was here. Friday I brought Dylan back up to UMPI to school. Dom and I broke down. Thanks to family and friends we mad it home really late Friday night. The Expedition will be fixed this Friday costing way under what we anticipated!! 
Saturday I was able to visit my great aunt and help her with a couple of projects. We had a really great time visiting and laughing.
My boys start a new school this week. So far it has been virtually but towards the end of the week it will be in person as this school is doing hybrid. I'm hoping they adjust well.
Hope your week us going well so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment