Sunday, April 18, 2021

Farm Additions

Yesterday we picked up 6 bantam chickens from Tractor Supply. I was able to get different colored bantams this year. 


They are just fluffy cuteness. 

We have them in the dining room on the hutch. The parakeets try and talk to them.


While at Tractor Supply yesterday I was able to pick up 20 egg cartons. This morning I made farm labels for them.


I'm thankful for avery.com for the ability to design your own printable labels.

My husband's nephew and wife are expecting their 1st baby next month so I made them a few gifts. I was able tonjse my cricut for the onesies.















Of course I had to do a little farm theme. 

Today I need to finish a sign I'm making for another farm. I am also going to make a barn quilt for the garage.  Then I'm going to make a sign for our farm.

I've also been asked to make a couple onesies for a friend of mine who wants to gift them.

We had a little get away Friday and Saturday.  I feel a little more refreshed. I need to focus on my garden more this week.  I messaged someone on fb that is giving away a free greenhouse. Hoping to hear back soon about that!

Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment