Friday, April 9, 2021

Seedlings

Here is a photo of my seedlings so far.

I'm looking forward to the flowers that are started as well to plant in our window boxes.

Today we will be going to the old house and beginning to move the rest of our stuff here. I need to grab my gramps tire planter and wagon. 
It will give me more practice driving the pickup with a trailer🙈🙈 practice makes perfect, right??

We will finally be planting our blueberry and blackberry bushes this evening. We plan on being outside and enjoying the warm weather. Donut will be assisting us as he loves running around. :)

Our fruit trees are doing really well so far. Im thankful the goats won't be able to get at them this year as Oreo loves rubbing his head against them.

It's foggy here this morning as I'm enjoying a cup of warm apple cider. When it is a little bit warmer I will be sitting in my rocker on the porch.

Tomorrow I will plant all my peppers and tomatoes. I'm hoping those all do well. I am really impressed with this brand of seeds. I would recommend them! Especially for someone just starting out.

Miss Bianca is doing ok without meeko. I think she tends to sleep more. I was going to have her go into my craft room with me but Dylan's cat was hiding in there.

We broke Minnie of being on the table so now she sits in her chair like she's waiting for breakfast.


Everyone have a great morning. Time for me to get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment