Thursday, December 23, 2021

New baby

Ariel had a kid sometime in the night night before last. We separated her and they both seem to be doing really well.






Hopefully with them separated this kid makes it. I still haven't determined if she had a boy or a girl yet.




The pigs are getting really big. Today I will call and set up an appointment for them to be slaughtered in the spring.

Oakley enjoyed the fresh snow this morning. He always loves running around when it is snowy.




We are trying to housebreak the puppies but they seem more interested in what Oakley is up to. 




Today I will be baking holiday treats to get ready for Christmas dinner. We may end up going to Vermont for Christmas with our oldest son over New Year's Eve and New Year's day.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to do the Christmas light walk in Orono and to see the Hathaway Light show in Veazie.

My favorite Christmas decor goes to the Dorman's Farm here in town. I love their Rudolph Tractor.

This past Saturday we had our animal Christmas party at my Grandmother's. I always enjoy getting to see her right before Christmas as well as my mom's siblings.











My cousin made the beautiful leather purse for my grandmother. She sews so well!! Hopefully with a little more practice I can sew as well as her someday!!

Time to get baking have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment