Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dreaming of plans.

I'm mentally planning flower beds, gardens for next year and what I would like for chickens.
Hubby and I are going to paint the kids rooms and carpet them before we move in. For Christmas I plan on ordering all 7 kids new bedding and wall decals for their room. Also I am going to make curtains for their windows. I want to get some chalkboard paint and have a chalkboard painted on their walls in each of their bedroom that way they can write down reminders and be artistic if they feel so inclined.
I'm blessed with 4 or 5 old 6 pane windows in the basement of the house. One of them will be painted with chalkboard paint the others will be turned into picture frames. They just need some hardware on the back to be able to hang in our hallway.
The rest of the house we will continue fixing after we move in.
I know for flower gardens I am researching perennials right now I think I would like to plant. I will be planting purple and red flowers as these are hubby and my favorite colors. I would like to purchase some Shirley Tulip bulbs in memory of my grandmother. I want to plant these along our walkway to the front door.
I'm hoping to plant a few lilac bushes in between our house and the neighbors along the property line for some privacy. All of my dream will not be coming true this year with what I intend on doing but it sure is fun window shopping online for them!!
I'm looking forward to settling down in one place and making it our own. To have a permanent home for when all off our children grow up to come home and visit. For our future grandchildren to come stay.
I'm soaking in the blessings today and pray your day will be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment