Monday, September 22, 2014

Waiting on a Closing Date!!!!

Yes you absolutely read right, we are waiting on a closing date on our house. I was hoping we would have closed by now but alas sometimes we just need a light lesson on patience.
I'm hoping within the next few weeks to get into the house and start cleaning. As soon as we get a closing date we will give notice here and start moving things. It will be a good time to do a deep purge at the same time.
It's definitely not my dream house I thought I was going to have but I can't wait to make the inside have that farmhouse feel!!!
Hubby will start clearing the land in back of the house and will till a perfect garden spot and we will be figuring out where we will have our chicken coup in the spring!!
I plan on planting some tulips and other fall planted bulbs if we get our closing date soon enough!!! In the spring hubby plans on building me 2 beautiful rock flower beds in front of the house.
At closing I will post pics of our house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment