Monday, September 8, 2014

Update

We may have found a place!!!! Actually a place found my hubby! It's not what I dreamed to have that we have been house searching for but Hubby and I have dreams of turning it into ours. We should know by the end of this month if we will have this house or not.
I can tell you it's a 3 br 2 ba home that we will turn into a 5 BR 3 BA home. I have decided if this is our forever home, I will be doing farmhouse decorating to give my home that farmhouse feel. It sits on 2.6 acres so I know we can have some chickens and goats as well as a garden.
I plan on putting faux tin as a back splash in the kitchen and putting in a farmers sink. I also want brushed oil bronze fixtures. Lord Willing our dream of owning our own home will become a reality soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment